Services available at Sri Thendayuthapani Temple
The following services are available in Sri Thendayuthapani Temple for devotees to perform cetain religious custom. Apart from religious services, the temple also provides training on religious songs, physical education services and Anna Thanam.
Fee is applicable for some services and some are free of cost. Please click on the below for details. For additional information please contact the temple office at 6737 9393.
Yoga - Weekly
Knowing the value and the importance of Yoga, Sri Thendayuthapani temple, with the help of volunteers, is teaching this great Indian art that helps to achieve good health. Highlights of the program and requirement list is as follows.
- Every Wednesday evening
- Time 7.00 to 8.30 PM
- Venue - Sri Thendayuthapani Temple (Ground floor of Marriage Hall)
- Age - Minimum of 12 years old and above
- Fees - Nil (Free of cost service)
- Eligibility - All races
- Course Duration 12 weeks (approximately)
- Participants have to bring thier own Yoga Matt. No sale of Yoga Matt from temple.
Registration Process - Following is the process to register. Take note Temple Office does not do the registration process for Yoga.
- On Wednesday evening between 7.00 to 8.30 PM visit Sri Thendayuthapani Temple Marriage Hall and approach one of the Coordinator to get to know the next available course schedule.